2019 ELGT Poster Contest Submission
ELGT is hosting a poster contest for the 2019 6th Annual Music & Art Appreciation Festival to be held on August 17 and 18 in Thompson Park of East Liverpool Ohio. The contest is FREE to enter. There will be one winner! The poster with the most votes will win $100 in cash and a framed poster size print of their winning poster during the festival. The winner will be invited up on stage to receive their award. When designing your poster, please conform to the criteria listed below.
All posters must include:
- The East Liverpool’s Got Talent Logo – Click Here to Download
- The Dates and Times of the Festival – Saturday and Sunday, August 17th and 18th. The festival will run from 11am to 11pm both days.
- The Location of the Festival, Including the Address – Thompson Park, 2626 Parkway Avenue, East Liverpool, Ohio 43920
- Your poster MUST have a resolution of at least 5400×3600 pixels in order to be printed as a 24″x36″ poster, so please submit the correct size file when uploading your image.
- Exciting Artwork for the Background.
- The ELGT Website Address – www.eastliverpoolsgottalent.com
- Your First and Last Name in small lettering in the bottom right-hand corner as the Poster Artist.
The above elements MUST be included on your poster or your submission will be disqualified.
Optional Elements You Can Include
- A list of Performing Musicians – Click Here to See Who Will Be Performing
- A list of Vendors that will be participating – Click here to see a list of the 2019 vendors.
- A list of the different businesses or individuals who are supporting the 2019 festival. – Click here to see a list of those supporters.
- Information on a specific Artist or Musician who will be participating. This helps that specific artist or musician stand out. For example, the background of your poster can be a photo of a particular band that will be performing. Or you can include smaller images of different musicians or bands of your choice that will be performing. However, make sure you give credit to the photographer or individual that took the photo if it wasn’t you. You must give credit where credit is due. Make sure you include a caption with each image that includes the name of the Band or Musician for each image you include – Click here to find links of information for the Musicians that will be performing.
The above elements are optional and you do not have to use them all. Doing so will make your poster look too busy.
Ready to Sign Up? Use the form below to submit your artwork!
Click Here to Visit the 2019 Poster Contest Page to See All Submitted Posters. Make sure you share your poster from this page all over Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and any other Social Media Site, as well as sending the link by email or messenger to gain votes!