ELGT Poster Contest
We want you to design the official ELGT 2017 4th Annual Music & Arts Appreciation Festival Advertisement Poster!
Deadline to enter is Saturday, June 10, 2017 and the contest is free to enter!
East Liverpool’s Got Talent is hosting a 2017 Music & Arts Appreciation Festival Poster Contest. There will be only one winner and voting will be open online to the public on Monday, June 12th and close on Sunday, August 13th. There is no age limit requirements! All ages are welcome to enter.
The winner will be announced here and on our Facebook page on Monday, August 14th.
The sole winner will be presented with $100 in cash and a full-color, 24×36 inch framed copy of their winning poster during the closing announcements of the 2017 Music & Arts Appreciation Festival on Sunday, August 20, 2017.
Your poster MUST be designed using the following guidelines:
- Portrait-style layout (NOT Landscape)
- Designed in full size 24×36 inches and 300 pixels per inch (ppi) for BEST quality printing.
- Image files MUST be in jpg, jpeg, png or pdf format only and be no more than 8Mb in size when submitting.
- Include the East Liverpool’s Got Talent Logo. Click here to obtain a transparent copy in png format. Just right-click the image and save to your computer.
- Include the words “2017 Music & Arts Appreciation Festival.”
- Include the location, dates and times of the festival which are as follows:
2626 Parkway Avenue
East Liverpool, OH 43920
Saturday, August 19th – 12:00pm (noon) – 11:00pm
Sunday, August 20th – 12:00pm (noon) – 9:30pm
- Include the East Liverpool’s Got Talent Website address – www.eastliverpoolsgottalent.com
- Include something that says people can get involved by signing up as a vendor, performer or volunteer by visiting the website.
- Share the poster voting link in every way possible to acquire votes for your poster. This link will be given to you when voting opens on Monday, June 12th.
- Use your own imagination when it comes to the artwork!
Once entries are submitted, they will be posted on the poster voting page. Each poster submission will be numbered and include the Artist’s name. It will be up to you to share the voting page link in every way possible (social media, email, etc.) to acquire votes. The more you share this link asking for votes, the more votes you’ll get. Once your poster has been designed, click the link below to submit your entry using the online form. If you have any problems with the form, please contact Amy Hissom at email@example.com. GOOD LUCK!